miercuri, 7 octombrie 2009

What is love?!? De dragoste in alte feluri....


Intotdeauna mi s-a parut fascinanta gandirea copiilor, drept urmare este genial ce cred ei despre dragoste. Si cred cu tarie ca au stiut sa stilizeze mult mai bine sentimentul decat maturii de noi am fi facut-o!

Tonia, 6yrs old: When my grandmother got arthritis and she couldn’t paint her toe nails, because she couldn’t bend her body, my grandfather did that for her, although he suffered from arthritis on his hands.
Rebbeca, 8 years old: When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know your name is safe in their mouth
Bill, 4 yrs old: Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on after shave and then they go out and smell each other.
Charles, 5 years old: Love is when you go out and you give the other person half your french fries and you don’t ask for half of his.
Christina, 6 years old: Love is what makes you smile when you are tired.
Lefteris, 4 years old: Love is when my mom makes coffee for my dad and always tastes it first to see if it’s good.
Daniel, 7 years old: Love is kissing all the time. Then you get bored of kissing, but you want to be with the other person the whole time and talk. My mom and my dad do that. And when they kiss, I think it’s icky.
Emilia, 8 years old: Love is when you’re in your room at Christmas, opening the presents, if you stop the opening, you will hear love.
Panos, 7 years old: If you want to know how to love better, you will start from a friend you hate.
Niki, 6 years old: There are two kinds of love. Human love and God love. But God created both.
Jenny, 8 years old: Love is telling a boy you like his shirt, and then he wears it every day.
Ellie, 7 years old: Love is like and old man and an old woman, who, after so many years they know each other, they’re still friends.
Thomas, 6 years old: During my piano recital, i got stage fright. Then i looked down and saw my dad waving at me, smiling. He was the only one doing that. And then I wasn’t scared any more.
Maria, 8 years old: My mom loves me more than anyone. Noone else comes to kiss me when i go to bed.
Claire, 6 years old: Love is when my mom gives my dad the best portion of food at dinner.
Eleni, 5 years old: Love is when my mom sees my dad unshaven and dirty and still thinks he looks cuter than Robert Redford.
Chris, 7 years old: Love is when your puppy licks you on the face, even after you’ve left him alone all day.
Marianna, 4 years old: I know my sister loves me when she gives me her clothes, even when she has to go out and buy new ones.
Lampros, 4 years old: I let my sister tease me cause my mom says she teases me because she loves me. And then i tease the baby sitter because i love her.
Alexandra, 4 years old: When you love someone, your eyelashes wink and sparkle stars.
Mark, 6 years old: You mustn’t say “i love you” unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you must say it all the time, because people forget.


Si acum dupa atate definitii ale aceluiasi sentiment sunt convinsa ca v-am smuls macar un zambet...intr-o zi ploiosa de octombrie!!! :P

Niciun comentariu: